Cabecera

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Revolution Animated Webisodes - Episode 3

Share
Revolution Animated Webisodes - Episode 3: "Wheatley's Letters: October 15th"
Has Wheatley been turned or did the Militia mess up?
(If you can't watch it from your country, try with NBC website)

Revolution Animated Webisodes:

  1. Episode 1: Wheatley’s Letters: May 7th
  2. Episode 2: Wheatley's Letters: August 10th

Wheatley's Letters: October 15th


You messed up. It may not be respectful to say, but you did. I put my neck out for you, and you nearly let it get chopped off - you messed up.

All of the intelligence I had on them is near-worthless. Most of the cell moved on, off to raid Militia depots and towns, to kill our soldiers and take from us. They're always taking, food and water and ammo and drugs and - they think it's theirs and I can't tell you how much you messed up.

As I sat there, waiting for soldiers to come and torch this bug-ridden hellhole, I realized something. You must not trust me. You must believe I've been turned, and it makes me sick inside to think that, because you don't know how far from the truth it is. I volunteered. I volunteered, and every night I go to bed and every morning I wake up wishing that somebody would just listen to me and come in and paint this whole place red.

Please. They deserve it.
You can't win if you don't play the game.

- Joseph Wheatley